Here is a small collection of personal projects that I have produced. I studied art for a number of years, one of my main strengths has always been my enjoyment of creating and drawing.
I still use my pencil lot's when designing but its nice to do a bit of drawing, painting and illustration from time to time.
Concept drawing A pencil drawing with big hair
A concept drawing of a game character I did. I tried to make him hip and cool.
- Concept drawing A pencil drawing with big hair
- Computer game Level design A Photoshop painting
- Oil painting An oil painting of a face
Good art books
I only wish I had found this guy sooner. I did not find out about Andrew Loomis until I was in my final year of art school, his books are amazing.
- Fun With a Pencil Figure Drawing For All It's Worth
- Creative Illustration
- Successful Drawing
- Drawing The Head And Hands
- The Eye Of The Painter
The Big S Philosophy
Simple, clear, useable and attractive design will always be state of the art.